In this case, we can book your entire surgery package or offer flexible concierge support.
Our experienced professional team have been working in Malaysia assisting people from many different countries for the last 10 years. Our aim is to help from the time of your surgery until you are on the way to recovery and ready to return home. After you have been discharged, it is an important stage of your recovery and also when most people need support.
Indeed, we are familiar with cosmetic surgery procedures of all kinds and work closely with Surgeons and Hospitals in the Kuala Lumpur area. For example, Beverley Wilshire Medical Centre, Prince Court Medical Centre and many more.
Having our support during your stay gives you immeasurable confidence and reassurance at a time when you need to put all your energies and thoughts toward preparing for your procedures and having a stress-free recovery.
Should an unanticipated event occur, we step in to do whatever needs to be done to make new arrangements or change existing ones. And also, to provide any other support necessary to keep you on your path to recovery.
Specifically, there are no extra charges if you require more care. Our services are flexible and can be adjusted according to your individual requirements for one thing.
FULL-SERVICE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Arranging bookings and sending you your itinerary with details of appointments. In addition, other relevant information about your surgery and stay in Kuala Lumpur.
- Email and Telephone communication to answer any questions. This includes any aspect of your trip, the procedures, the surgeons and hospitals or Kuala Lumpur.
- A Mobile phone with RM30 credit, local Sim card and number to use during your stay.
Arranging Airport Transfers. (Our driver will meet you at the airport and take you to your Hotel)
- Contacting you on arrival in Kuala Lumpur
- Providing you with our service package which includes information about the procedure you will be having, recovery advice. And also, tourist information to help make your stay relaxing and enjoyable.
- Checking that your consultation/surgery date and time have not changed and everything is on schedule
- Arranging transport and taking you to your pre-surgery consultation
- Arranging transport and taking you to the hospital or clinic for admission
- All surgery costs, Surgeons fees, Anaesthetists fees, medication, follow up consultations and standard pre-surgery tests as necessary. Plus Hospital stay or day clinic expenses
- Arranging transport and taking you back to your hotel after discharge
- We will visit you during your stay in Hospital. If you want us to we will contact your family back home to give them progress reports about your surgery and recovery.
- Special care and monitoring during the days after discharge and throughout your stay
- Help with dressings, medication and personal care when needed
Arrange extra consultation with your Plastic Surgeon at your request
- You can call one of our professional experienced team any time you need help or information.
- We are on call any time day or night.
- General help – picking up groceries, arranging tours and shopping trips
- Arranging additional treatment such as Dental, Botox or Laser Resurface (there are many other treatments available)
- Fixing transport and taking you to the clinic or hospital for all follow-up consultations
- Organizing return Airport Transfer.
Extra Services not Included:
- SLEEPOVER: If you are a female travelling alone or with a young child, we can organize one of our team to sleep over. It will be 1 to 3 nights after you have been discharged. Cost is RM150 per night.
- CHILD CARE: Child Care services during the day – cost is RM25 per Hour.
NOTE: Extra Services must be arranged at least 3 weeks in advance.
NOTE: We can book a hotel and also offer a list of approved Hotels which you can book online. This means you can take advantage of the substantial discounts offered by the online booking services.
For more information please email:firstname.lastname@example.org