Cosmetic Surgery for Men
Most popular cosmetic surgery procedures for men coming to Malaysia in the last five years:
- Liposuction The most popular. Since progress and new techniques have become available men are taking advantage of the precise body sculpting now available.
- Facelift Surgery Surprisingly this is our second most popular procedure. Men are becoming more conscious of the advantages modern facelift techniques can provide. A refreshed younger look without appearing to have had surgery and faster recover recovery.
- Eyelid Surgery alone can combat the tired look and brighten the eyes making a big difference even without facelift surgery.
- Nose jobs, officially called Rhinoplasty. Hump reduction is the most popular correction.
- Male breast reduction. This used to be top of the list but now with new liposuction techniques breast reduction can easily be done as a liposuction procedure instead of a surgical procedure. Liposuction to the Chest and Abdomen as a package is very popular.
- Dental Surgery. Implants and Veneers can transform your smile and more men are taking advantage of the reasonable dental prices in Kuala Lumpur.
- Tummy Tuck (abdominoplasty) This procedure has helped many men to reshape their body or remove unwanted skin after weight loss. As we age skin and abdominal muscles become stretched. Tummy Tuck surgery is one of the best ways to restore a more youthful body profile and also tighten and help strengthen abdominal muscles.
- Belt Lipectomy or 360 Tummy Tuck This procedure is often more suitable for men as it addresses the fat accumulation right around the waist and lower back.
In Malaysia our experienced plastic surgeons and Dental Specialists have provided treatment for men from a variety of different countries for many years.
Popular Procedures they regularly perform:
Liposuction & sculpting –Reduction to Abdomen or Abdomen & Chest and Sculpting defines the abdominal muscles.
Facelift – Lower Face and Jowels
Face Lift – Jowels, Neck and Brow Lift
Approximately 15% of face-lift patients are now men.
This means reversing aging changes in a natural, inconspicuous way. It is very important not to feminize the male features and to hide incisions as best possible.
Male Face-lift incision hidden in the hair or the fold of the ear. The heavier features of males have to be taken into account. Also the male face-lift differs from the female face-lift due primarily to the bearded skin of men. For this reason incisions typically are in front of the ear in a crease. On the back of the ear and into the hairline the incisions are very similar. For males, it is best to leave a little depth to the nasolabial folds for a more natural result.
Eyelids – Eye bag removal and Eyelid reduction and lift surgery.
Submental lipectomy – Removal of fat from the neck and chin area. This can also be done using liposuction.
Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
Surgery to reshape & remove excess skin and fat plus tighten abdominal muscles.
Gynaecmastia – Chest Reduction as a surgical procedure.
Ear Pinning (Otoplasty) – Surgery to correct protruding ears.
Dental – Implants, Crowns and Veneers to enhance or replace damaged or discoloured teeth.
There are many more procedures available. If you are interested in cosmetic surgery for men to restore your appearance or correct some areas of concern about your body or face please send us an email or fill in an inquiry form. We will get back to you within 1 to 2 days with an estimate of costs including our FULL SERVICE PACKAGE.
Contact us to see if you are a good candidate for any of these procedures or for more information